The data controller of the information collected through this website is Belelvy.com, registered mark Of red travel Srl with registered office in Italy at via Onorato Vigliani 11/9/c business register number, tax code and VAT number 08899470010: Bellevy independently establishes the purposes and methods of data processing and the implementation of security procedures to guarantee the privacy, integrity and availability of such data.
Optional or compulsory communication of personal data
Communicating your personal data to Bellevy when requested in any of the many instances where personal data is collected through the site may be essential in order to achieve the purposes set down by the communication itself, or not prejudicial in this regard. The compulsory or optional nature of the data provision is specified each time – with reference to the specific data requested – at the point of input for each data collection, by marking compulsory information with an asterisk (*). If you refuse to communicate the information marked as compulsory to Bellevy, it will be impossible to achieve the main purpose of the specific data collection: such a refusal might, for example, make it impossible for Bellevy to fulfill the product sale agreement on Bellevy.COM or provide the other services available on BELLEVY.COM (assistance - Contact Customer Care).
In addition, you may always be entitled to obtain from Bellevy:
a) Updating, correction and integration of your personal data; b) Cancellation, transformation into an anonymous form or the blocking of your personal data if processed in violation of the law, including the data deemed unnecessary for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed in the first place; c) Certification that the operations described at letters a) and b) have been notified, even with regard to their contents, to the persons to whom your data has been communicated or disseminated, except in those instances where such certification turns out to be impossible or would require a clearly disproportionate deployment of means compared to the right protected.
You do, in any case, have the right to totally or partially oppose: lower alpha
a) Processing of your personal data, for valid reasons, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection; b) The processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertisement or direct marketing mailings, or if used for the purposes of market surveys or commercial communications.
You may freely exercise your rights at any time by sending a written request to Bellevy – to the mailing address or to the e-mail address email@example.com - and we will reply promptly. To ensure that your personal data is always exact, up to date, pertinent and complete, please advise us of any variations by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Art. 130, paragraph 4, Legislative Decree 196/2003
We wish to inform you that the law regulating protection of personal data permits Bellevy – without any obligation to obtain your prior consent – to use your data for direct selling activities involving products similar to those you have already purchased, unless you refuse to allow such use of the e-mail address you communicate to us.
Italian Privacy Authority Provision of 19 June 2008 on simplification of requirements for processing operations for administrative or accounting purposes
We also wish to inform you that the Italian Privacy Authority's provision permits Bellevy to use your postal address for sending you - with administrative and accounting documents - adverts about products similar to those you have already purchased, unless you refuse to allow such use of the postal address you communicate to us.
1. Process data exclusively for the purposes and according to the methods illustrated in the notice presented to users at the time of its collection;
2. Use data for other purposes, with respect to those specified at the time of collection, only where the user has expressed its express consent to such use;
3. Make data available to third party companies only for purposes that are strictly necessary to provide the requested service(s) and only where monitored by a data supervisor; not communicate, cede or transfer data to third parties for purposes exclusive to the third party unless the users have received prior warning and have granted their consent;
4. Answer all requests for cancellation, variation and integration of personal data, opposition to data processing for the purpose of sending commercial information and advertising;
5. Ensure that data processing is conducted fairly and legally, protecting user privacy and implementing appropriate measures for security and protection of the privacy, integrity and availability of the data provided by users.
How and why we process your personal data
Personal data processing is conducted primarily by means of information systems and electronic devices by Bellevy and other parties who, selected with care for their reliability and competence, conduct operations that are essential in order to achieve the purposes strictly related to the use of the web site, its services and sale of products via the web site (see below, ‘Parties who may process your personal data’). The specific purposes for which your personal data is processed are summarized each time you communicate your personal data, in the notice presented in compliance with art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003. In general, data is processed in order to provide the following services available to those who visit our site:
1. registration on the site, to enjoy the services we offer
2. subscription to additional specific services, such as our BELLEVYNEWS newsletter, and other similar information bulletins about our activities.
3. handling of your requests: be they technical, commercial, concerning progress reports on your orders and generally speaking all information requests;
4. contacting the managers of our services (Press Office, Business Development, Web Marketing, Buying Office, Customer Care);
5. evaluating requests on your behalf to be included in our personnel by submitting your CV. In processing personal data that may, directly or indirectly, identify you, we aim to abide by the principle of strict necessity.
Our site uses automatic systems to collect data that is not directly communicated by the user, such as cookies. A cookie is an application transmitted to the user’s hard disk; it does not contain any comprehensible information but associates the user with the personal information registered on the web site. Cookies are stored on our server and no one has access to the information they contain. Only BELLEVY processes the information collected through cookies, only in anonymous and aggregate status, in order to optimize our services and our site in relation to the specific requirements and preferences of our users.
Deep links to other web sites
If you wish to receive more information about how BELLEVY processes your personal data, please write a message and send it by e-mail to email@example.com.